Original Genuine, European Design, Vulcanized Rubber, covered in Canvas.
Actual 6", 25 Gauge/Mil., full cut depth, for Exceptional Comfort, adjust-ability, and Maximum Sleep Satisfaction. Our Air Chambers offer a Multi-Directional Box Baffle Design thus offering both vertical and horizontal support, plus the additional advantage of "Cross Baffling". We also only use Heavy Duty, Steel Reinforced Hoses. A simple fact! When you lay on an Air Chamber, the air in that chamber will want to go to a point of least resistance (to your head, feet or bulge out on the sides of your body). Other Vulcanized Rubber/Poly Vinyl Chamber Manufacturers just use hollow, horizontal, tubes with minimal baffling, that just run side to side. Common sense tells you that a "Baffled" (Tiny vents in the "I" Beams) Air Chamber System, means Better Disbursement of the Internal Air, at any firmness, as opposed to an open air system. Also you will have much better support, side to side and head to foot, using our I-Beamed Technology!
The competition likes to say that the seams can come loose. The seams will indeed come apart, if they are glued! ALL of Our Seams Are 2.5", DUAL WELDED/BONDED/SEALED! Also, our Air Chambers have a "Side Panel" all the way around the chambers and along with our "Sling Rail" Perimeter Rail System, this means that when there are 2 chambers, right next to one another, the chambers will "Butt Up" right next to each other, thus preventing any "Dead Spots", Sagging", "Holes", "Troughs", "Gaps", etc., between the 2 Chambers. There is also no need for a "Foam Divider/WALL" between our 2 Chamber beds, unlike many of our competitors! Again, ALL of the 2.5" Seams, on our Vulcanized Rubber Air Chambers, are DOUBLE WELDED/BONDED/SEALED and NOT GLUED with Industrial , reinforced steel hoses! Some of our competition fail to tell their customers these facts. We have been involved in the forefront of Air Bed Technology, for over 44 Years!
CLICK THE (Enlarge) LINK ABOVE TO SEE AN "EXPLODED" VIEW OF OUR VULCANIZED RUBBER, AIR CHAMBERS!
▪ In conclusion we offer 25-gauge/Mil., premium rubber, cotton/canvas-covered, air chambers - Ultra Thick Construction assures you of a better night's sleep, for years to come.
▪ DOUBLE-WELDED/SEALED/BONDED, 2.5" SEAMS(NO GLUES or ADHESIVES) for extra security - Provides your air mattress with an extra long life and you with a reassuring peace of mind.
▪ True, double thick, "I" Beam, Box-Baffle construction - Keeps you "Floating on Air" by reducing pressure points and also giving you a larger sleep area thus adding the comfort you need for a great night's sleep.
▪ Square-pillow air chamber design - The "Pillows" gives you continuous support, throughout your entire body.
▪ Because our Air Chambers are almost 90 Degrees, along the edges, we eliminate the need for a separate foam "motion divider/wall" between the Air Chambers, UNLIKE OUR COMPETITORS!(Select Comfort, etc.)
▪ Factory Sealed Vulcanized Chambers with HEAVY DUTY HOSES incorporating Surgical Steel Threads - VS non-compatible, rigid hoses installed after manufacturing. Eliminates 90% of competing rubber failures (DRY ROT) due to their need to epoxy in non-compatible rigid hoses, valve and hose connectors, causing air seepage. This process offers you quality throughout the mattress with the same vulcanization integrity stemming from connection to chamber.
▪ Self Sealing "CAM, Barrel, Connectors", that allow for easy troubleshooting, unlike those who use "Quick Connects", with no built-in check valves.
▪ A FULL 100%, 3 Year Warranty with a 25-year, Pro Rated, Limited Warranty - on all air components (shipping charges may apply). Excellent warranty service, along with the ability to purchase system components from Air Beds Unlimited, should something go wrong, makes the Equinox/Eclipse/Infinity, Spectrum/Renaissance, Digital Deluxe, Digital Ultra or our New S.Q., Air Inflation Systems, an Excellent Investment In Sleep.
***If you are replacing existing Air Chambers and are uncertain about the compatibility of our chambers (Connectors, Dimensions, Material, etc.), PLEASE CALL BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THESE ITEMS, so that we can discuss your exact configuration and needs!***